Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Looking to bulk up my roots

I run the general hydroponics flora line and mammoth P in a 24 plant 5-gallon bucket flood and drain system with a 200-gallon reservoir that I change around every 2 weeks. This plant Vegged for about a month and a half and is nearing 2 months in flower. My water temp was 63F the whole veg but has been at 66F for the rest of the time because I read that was more what they like. I vegged and flowered under 6 1000w phantom DE’s that we’re 600w for veg and 825w dying flower. My room is at 82F so...

Looking to bulk up my roots


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/looking-to-bulk-up-my-roots.1028322/

Popular posts from this blog