Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

It's A Fuct World

Greetings and hallucinations. Got a bit of a break from the usual grind, so I thought I'd check in.

Have taken a bit of a stroll around the hydro forum. While there's some brilliant people doing brilliant things, a few folks have been drinking FarkingClueless™ by the megalitre.

While I DO have a little bit of free time at this moment, I don't have time to visit every thread and comment. I'll proffer these general observations, though:

* Laundry bleach (sodium hypochlorite...

It's A Fuct World


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/its-a-fuct-world.399206/

Popular posts from this blog