Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

I have lost a lot of cuts in my bubble cloner. 84 F water temp. Any advice?

Hello fellas. I have made a bubble cloner time ago. The problem its that its very hot in my country. I have the cloner in a room at around 31ºC (88F) and around 29ºC (84F) water temp. I have a 2W air pump, change the water each 7 days and I have a lid for the cuts. Without lid, even when 15 days passed, the cuts down her neck. The problem its that even the cuts with roots rot. I have lose around 3/4 of the cuts. Any advice? I am from Europe and I dont know hydroguard


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/i-have-lost-a-lot-of-cuts-in-my-bubble-cloner-84-f-water-temp-any-advice.1026424/

Popular posts from this blog