Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydroponics and PPM

Quick easy question for seasoned growers:

PPM. What should your ppms look like during bloom through to harvest.
Of course there are many factors with strain and other variables. I'm just looking to hear if there are any rule of thumbs for this.

I just changed my water and my ppm is 730. Before my change I was at 1300. They were happy as hell.
I usually add to the res every day until I get to about 1000 then I add ever few days until about 1200.

I go weeks without changing. Running...

Hydroponics and PPM


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/hydroponics-and-ppm.1026899/

Popular posts from this blog