Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydroponic system with shortest vertical profile?

Hi, I'm setting up a grow space that is only 55 Inches tall. So I need to minimize vertical spaces in any places that I can.

I was planning to do soil with 6 inch pots. However I was contemplating today, and thought to ask:

If anyone has a solution for a hydro setup that would be 6 inches tall or less?

Space is 4x4 ft. I have done some DWC a long time ago, and that is likely the easiest/smoothest for news like me. But would it work with this short vertical profile? How? What kind of...

Hydroponic system with shortest vertical profile?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/hydroponic-system-with-shortest-vertical-profile.1029046/

Popular posts from this blog