Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

House and Garden Cocos A + B

I'm using this 2 part nutrient system for a first time coco grow. Wondering if anyone else has any experience with it. I find it unique and a slight bit concerning that it's the only A/B that I've come across that uses a 1:1 A:B mixture throughout both veg and fruiting cycles; of course altering in mix strength. I have not been convinced on any other additives so far and I plan on using these base nutrients for the remainder of the grow.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with...

House and Garden Cocos A + B


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/house-and-garden-cocos-a-b.450486/

Popular posts from this blog