Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help my plants are dying

Hello i just made this account I think my plants are dying. I´m from Chile so please excuse my english.
1 Month ago i made this low pressure aeroponic (a dwc sort) system (4 buckets each with a plant around the main res)
Everything was running super cool til 4 days ago. All i did was change the old water (after 14 days) with new water and the same exact nutrients.

The Ph, Ec and temps are being controlled every 8 hours or so..

This was yesterday: (looks good but the...

Help my plants are dying


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/help-my-plants-are-dying.1028948/

Popular posts from this blog