Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ebb and flow hydroton. Going from veg to flower

I have a quick question. Not sure if I’m over thinking this, but when you are in veg, is there a certain way to transition from veg to flower? I’m not talking about the light cycle, but more so like... getting the hydroton clean from the veg nutes and going to the flower nutes. If that makes sense.
I’m new to ebb and flow/ flood and drain, but I’m trying to think of anything that I may run into when growing this style.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/ebb-and-flow-hydroton-going-from-veg-to-flower.1027199/

Popular posts from this blog