Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

DIY Soilless Hydroponic Slow-Drip Auto-Watering

Under 100$ systrem I'm working on. Tuning my tent(s) between grows and going on fourth doing soilless hydroponic I wanted a low-cost watering system where I could dial-in watering/feeding making it more consistent and make it easier to do routinely.
For this experiment I will run a 5 gallon felt pot with two Dwarf Lowryder Autos and my res system is a plastic bag in a foam cooler with another foam cooler on top with the mechanical side which is a pneumatic pump/cushion (pressure adjusted...

DIY Soilless Hydroponic Slow-Drip Auto-Watering


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/diy-soilless-hydroponic-slow-drip-auto-watering.1028505/

Popular posts from this blog