Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Auto water feeders. Need some help.

I have a 40 gallon reservoir and a 1/3 hp sump pump, 1/2” pex line feeding bubbler (8 spouts) each feeding with a 1/4 hose and sprayers. Everything is in 5 gal pots with coco perlite. All on a timer or was for 1/2 day
. Here’s my problem... Its siphoning my reservoir and flooding my room. How do I get it to stop siphoning?? Watched a video where this dude pops a hole at the top but that’s not an option due to overspray. Surely I can’t be the only one with this issue. Any help would be MUCH...

Auto water feeders. Need some help.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/auto-water-feeders-need-some-help.1029341/

Popular posts from this blog