Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Questions, questions, questions - rdwc

Hello, my first post here and I have some questions about my first hydro setup (rdwc). My setup is based on PA Hydroponics fallponics, 4x 13g + 13g res. I've been reading a lot around here and it seems the concensus is that air pump/stones aren't necessary if you have good water circulation?

My next questions are about water, nutrients, Lucas formula etc. Am I understanding correctly that you can use just the MaxiBloom powder rather than the liquid micro and bloom? If so should I also use...

Questions, questions, questions - rdwc


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/questions-questions-questions-rdwc.1024686/

Popular posts from this blog