Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First Time DWC - Auto's - Remo

Hello.

I am new to hydro , and pretty much to growing. Did a soil run. Decided I didn't like the dirt.

4 - Bloody Skunk - Sweet Seeds
1 - Lambs Breadth - Crop King Seeds

All individual DWC buckets , using Remo Nutrients.

I will post from start . I am on week 5ish. Ha not really sure. I'll show the timeline and maybe someone can help

Does it start when seeds gets planted? Or when the seed pops out? Or when first leaf nodes? Or when I actually put it in the buckets?


Woop woop


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/first-time-dwc-autos-remo.1022406/

Popular posts from this blog