Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Calcium Glucoheptonate for hydroponics/general fertilizer?

So, I have some CaliMagic, comes well recommended around here and I love the stuff! On my bottle, the very first ingredient listed is:

Calcium Glucoheptonate


I'm googling this, but not a lot on it. Is this a good thing? Not a whole lot on it. The next ingredient, being the only other calcium one, is calcium nitrate. That too me sounds good as our plants need nitrate. And I think that Calimagic before was just calcium nitrate (when I google its ingredients this...

Calcium Glucoheptonate for hydroponics/general fertilizer?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/calcium-glucoheptonate-for-hydroponics-general-fertilizer.1024469/

Popular posts from this blog