Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Anyone Have Problems with Hygrozyme?

Long story short, I ran out of Hydroguard by GH that I have used for years in my hydro reservoirs. Stopped in a hydro store to get some and told that it is discontinued and that Aqua-Shield or something is gong to replace it. So the hydro owner told me to use Hygrozyme instead of the GH products at 3x the cost.

Anyway I changed out the various res on my 48 plants in different stages of clone, veg & flower and ended up with slimy brown roots and a nute lockout.

I have since flushed with...

Anyone Have Problems with Hygrozyme?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/anyone-have-problems-with-hygrozyme.182651/

Popular posts from this blog