Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Advanced nutes micro grow and bloom

Hi all

have used advanced nutes for soil and I’ve recently moved to dwc

I got the advanced nutes 3 part feed micro, grow and bloom.
According to instructions you use the same amount of each throughout the whole crow cycle?

I’m just wondering if I should adjust when I switch to flower or not? I’m growing a zkittles plant in a 1m2 tent with a led light 400 watts atm then I will be switching to a 900 mars 2 during flowering


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/advanced-nutes-micro-grow-and-bloom.1022830/

Popular posts from this blog