Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Added molasses to my hempy buckets. Not good

I read an article where molasses was recommended for hydro. Everywhere else I read said don't. I thought what the hell. The general hydroponics flora nectar @ $60/gallon is very expensive. $17.92 for a gallon of high brix molasses seemed like a steal of a deal. Let me first say the plants did not suffer any harm from the molasses. However, if I had not discontinued after 2 weeks of application I would be telling a different story.

I began noticing a foul odor coming from the root zone. I...

Added molasses to my hempy buckets. Not good


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/added-molasses-to-my-hempy-buckets-not-good.1025236/

Popular posts from this blog