Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Wondering if I should flip to 12/12 flower cycle!!!

Soo, it's been about 6 weeks from seeds and I was thinking of flipping these girls into flowering within the next couple of days!
They've pretty much filled out my net and have a bunch of tops!
The roots seem to be doing great maybe a slight nute burn and cal-mag deficieny that I believe I have corrected!
Also growing in a 2x2 tent!

***Now mind you I did some mild defoliation today and pushed some tops under the net right before this picture! ***

But yeah biggest question, should I...

Wondering if I should flip to 12/12 flower cycle!!!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/wondering-if-i-should-flip-to-12-12-flower-cycle.1020359/

Popular posts from this blog