Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Whats this help?!

So this just randomly happened, just did a fresh nute change wednesday and havent noticed anymore on the new growth. I have a 600 watt led that I believe was too close to my biggest plant so I backed it up a few inches too. Nothing on the bottom of the plant and so far nothing on the new growth just that set of leaves and only on that plant. Was it just light burn? Plants look healthy otherwise I think. Use masterblend, urb, kelp, and calmag. I'm about to switch to flower and want to make...

Whats this help?!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/whats-this-help.1020929/

Popular posts from this blog