Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Fogponics- Can I leave my fogger on 24/7

I made a fogponics clone station without realizing fogponics or really even aeroponics existed. This is all very new to me but I'm eager to learn. My fogger is an ultrasonic humidifier. I can't put it on a timer so it has to constantly run. Will constant flowing fog on a stem cause rot? The leafy areas of the stem are in a separate area and aren't touched by the fog if that makes a difference. Also the fogger puts out way too much fog for the resevoir so I have a window which excess flows...

Fogponics- Can I leave my fogger on 24/7


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/fogponics-can-i-leave-my-fogger-on-24-7.1016973/

Popular posts from this blog