Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Flood and Drain - Jack's 321 - having problems.

I'm doing flood and drain in buckets with rockwool. I started using Jack's 321 because I heard good things about it. Everything was going great until about 5 weeks into flower.
My PPM after mixing a fresh rez is about 1350. After a feeding the rez would shoot up to around 1700. I'm wondering if that could be caused by a salt buildup?

Anyway, I guess I did not think it was a huge problem, but over the next week or so the plants were showing signs of nute burn.

What would cause the ppm to...

Flood and Drain - Jack's 321 - having problems.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/flood-and-drain-jacks-321-having-problems.1018018/

Popular posts from this blog