Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Wondering what is the best setup for the stand I built???

So I was able to get some free lumber from the local hardware store and A great suggestion was given to me by a friend who has a octagon setup for drain to waste and flood and drain setup
So today I built this 087562F2-7560-4E4E-840D-02B370AD3805.jpeg BE181BB3-92B3-4917-85E3-FED88EDE270D.jpeg
I have been looking flood and drain kind like this
[ATTACH type="full"...

Wondering what is the best setup for the stand I built???


April 10, 2020 at 09:33AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !