Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

So, my GH trio and Calimagic came in... but I'm scared...

Its here, and it looks like I may have a new MJ plant sprouting, although it looks weird for a MJ plant, has round leaves it seems, maybe it will change in a few days.

Anyways, it is apparently growing good in a Jiffy Seed Starting mix. I am a little gun shy about pulling it out and putting in a hydroponics set up given how bad I killed the last MJ plant that sprouted with too many nutrients. Can I just leave it growing in that seed starting mix for a bit? Can I use the GH trio...

So, my GH trio and Calimagic came in... but I'm scared...


April 18, 2020 at 05:05AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog