Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Seedling not Growing

So, I transferred a seedling into my DWC about a week and a half ago. Since then, the veins have developed a slight purple colour, the leaves have been drooping like crazy, the bottom leaves have turned yellow and, most importantly, the thing hasn't grown at all. I mean...not even the hint of a new leaf. What you see in the picture is the same as it looked when I transplanted it.

I've grown two plants in here (Lost one to root rot in the flowering stage and lost the other to pests. Both...

Seedling not Growing


April 05, 2020 at 05:21PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !