Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

I really need some hydro help... feeling super discouraged and confused!

Hey guys.. so in the past 7 weeks I've managed to kill a seedling, a month old plant and it looks like I'm about to kill my 7 week old flowering auto. I've got a 10 day old seedling who is doing ok (for the moment) but I'm feeling less than confident. I just can't get my system in order!

So, here's my basic set up:
Everything has been an auto so far. DWC 6 gallon buckets (homemade from food grade buckets), wrapped in foil tape. I have 4 air stones in each bucket pushing air, hydroton with...

I really need some hydro help... feeling super discouraged and confused!


April 16, 2020 at 05:36AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !