Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

cleaning hyroton between uses?

Howdy.
I've just finished my first run in clay pebbles.
I switched to flood and drain after seven years of using coco and I'm pretty impressed with it, the grow went really well.
So now I've pulled all the plants out and as much of the root mass as possible and I'm ready to get another lot going. currently the tables are full of a highly concentrated chlorine solution, I was hoping to just leave them full over night and flush them a few times tomorrow and then just replant straight away.
So...

cleaning hyroton between uses?


April 04, 2020 at 05:48AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog