Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

AN nutes PH perfect ? ... NOT !!!

I'm running a DWC.
I am using tap water that has a PH of 7.2
I am also using the 3 part nutes from AN : Micro - Grow - Bloom PH Perfect.
However, after mixing up the nutes (1-1-1 ml / l because they are only 10 days old) the PH only drops to 6.8
Besides the fact that AN specifies that their new formula buffers the PH at 5.5 , after several hours, my PH is at about 8 ..... ?????

is there anything I am doing wrong? or this "ph perfect" is just another bullshit from AN ?


March 17, 2020 at 02:19AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog