Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

aeroponic cloner roots coming from stem inside foam insert

I'm I doing something wrong? Here are some pictures.

i have cloned for years using jiffy pellets, with great success. Aero cloner just seemed cleaner and easier, I used a new scalpel, sterilized it with 91% rubbing alcohol, made 90 cut (I usually scape sides of cuttings myself, aero instructions told me not to scrape sides, I did some of both), dipped it in rooting gel (always poured into separate dish), used tap water. Temp 72 as per picture. Back 2 rows were cut 17 days ago, the others...

aeroponic cloner roots coming from stem inside foam insert


March 29, 2020 at 03:03AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog