Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

This poor plant. I'm the worst mom. Any advice?

Ok, so it's my first grow and I have managed to make just about every mistake in the book. This little auto, 2vast 2fast, is somehow still alive in spite of me... although she's not looking too pretty.

So, here is where I am at. She is being grown in a dwc 6 gallon bucket under a 300 watt blurple. (I have a new light on order, but it's not arrived yet.) Light is about 18" from my plant. She's 6 weeks old and quite stunted. Nevertheless, she's starting to preflower.

Temperature range...

This poor plant. I'm the worst mom. Any advice?


February 03, 2020 at 02:40PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog