Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Leaf diagnosis help - possible lockout?

Thanks to anyone taking the time to help me with this. To not waste time I’m just going to throw it out there.

I just moved to hydro a few months back, after growing soil for a long time, so I’m not a stranger to to the field. I will explain my situation as I know how frustrating it can be when broad questions are asked and when 99% of issues can be caused by many variables from one’s grow to another’s.

Current setup. DWC and an NFT- type system. Both systems cause what I’m going to show...

Leaf diagnosis help - possible lockout?

Popular posts from this blog