Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

I have questions. Filling in knowledge gaps.

Howdy everyone.

I've been lurking here a long time, and only recently finally registered.

I've read a ton of threads with differing opinions (so, my mind boggles), and along the way have come up with a few questions that weren't addressed, found in topics I liked. Anybody who might elaborate on this -- in theory or practice -- it would be appreciated. These are not really start-up questions in some cases, just stuff I'm wondering about.

Background: I am turning a bedroom (11'w x 12l' x...

I have questions. Filling in knowledge gaps.


February 10, 2020 at 10:20PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !