Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

I have questions. Filling in knowledge gaps.

Howdy everyone.

I've been lurking here a long time, and only recently finally registered.

I've read a ton of threads with differing opinions (so, my mind boggles), and along the way have come up with a few questions that weren't addressed, found in topics I liked. Anybody who might elaborate on this -- in theory or practice -- it would be appreciated. These are not really start-up questions in some cases, just stuff I'm wondering about.

Background: I am turning a bedroom (11'w x 12l' x...

I have questions. Filling in knowledge gaps.


February 10, 2020 at 10:20PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog