Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How much water in a dwc?

I've read and heard others say just enough for the roots to touch. I'm using 5 gallon buckets with about 3 gallons of water. I change the water weekly and when I do I notice my plants damn near drink it all leaving hardly in the buckets. I'm on week two of flowering and used this amount the whole time. I'm just worried about getting root rot. As of now my roots are massive and white and doing fine. So should I lower the level of water and change more often or leave it alone?


February 28, 2020 at 10:13AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog