Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

veg nute selections

Just wondering what everybody prefers as their veg nutrient for hydro.

I've run a ton of different stuff over the years - GH3, Dyna, HG, MC, V&B, Maxi, probably one or two others I'm forgetting. I'm about to start a run using J321 from start to finish.

I was hoping to get some input about what others prefer. Please disregard price for this discussion - just interested in results, PH stability, etc. And for the sake of discussion, I run ebb&flow in LECA with RO.

Thanks guys.


January 08, 2020 at 09:40PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog