Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Transplanting teens

Hello let me share my issue.
I purchase some beautiful teens ( Alien ET and Cherry Chemdawg), they are planted in 1 gallon pots. I grow in Bato buckets with 4 " net pots. The 1 gallon pots are larger than the net pots so I carefully removed as much soil as I could, but the roots ( they were root bound ) I trimmed off the bottom of the roots. I set my top feed irrigation to match the light schedule, (18-6), and the rez level is just low the net pots. That was two days ago, now I have...

Transplanting teens


January 27, 2020 at 09:08PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog