Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help are my clones dead?

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for helping me...

So I received some clones Saturday afternoon and they were all healthy and rooted in rockwool cubes. They survived the ride home and then I placed them in coco pots and into the tent....

Next day they are all dropping except for my sundae driver 19 ...

I have my light on the lowest level and is raised to the top of the tent.

Now I charged the coco with clonex solution. Orca and recharge at 440 ppm and 5.9 ph.

Temps have been 73-77...

Help are my clones dead?


January 13, 2020 at 03:07AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog