Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Can someone explain to me how to top up a reservoir (rez)? I just don't get it...

Sorry if this has been gone over, if so please direct me to the information! I am having some trouble wrapping my head around the concept of refilling a reservoir that still has nutrient solution in it. I'm specifically referring to flood/drain ebb/flow, but any recirculating rez would apply.

Let's say for example (I made these numbers up from recent experience), I add 20 gal of RO water @ 6.8pH and 10ppm, I add 5ml per gal of MagiCal, bringing the ppm to 260. Then I add veg nutes...

Can someone explain to me how to top up a reservoir (rez)? I just don't get it...


January 08, 2020 at 05:24PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog