Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Rising pH in res used for handwatering?

I’m not growing in a hydro setup but didn’t know where else to ask this question.

I have two plants currently in coco that I’m handwatering 3x daily. So instead of mixing, ph’ing and measuring my nutrients in a gallon jug 3 times every day I’m trying to make a “res”.
I’m using a plastic tub, and an air pump/air stone that I picked up from the sporting goods store.

I pour 5 gallons of tap water in, mix my calmag first, then my veg nutrient, and then pH it to 5.4-5.5 as it rises pretty...

Rising pH in res used for handwatering?


December 03, 2019 at 01:36AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog