Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Liquid Co2

I threw this question out in another thread not long ago but I wanted to get more input about it. I have a product called liquid co2 boost put out by aquarium pharmaceuticals. It's basically made for aquatic plants. I was hesitant to use it but tried it anyway. My plants shot up literally overnight after adding this product. Has anyone ever used anything like this? I'm really new, this is my first grow, I'm running a 400 mh and a 400 hps in a 4x4 tent. I keep the 10 gallon res aerated at...

Liquid Co2


December 16, 2019 at 10:06PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog