Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Best way to keep nutrient mix “clean”

Currently my grow room is upstairs. We have no source of water upstairs.

I have a room where i mix all my nutes up and then usually toss my pump in the bucket with the hose in my Res and fill it like that.

But I usually have to fill up 2, 5 gallon buckets every other day. Gets a bit old, but whatever.

Could I make like 6 buckets full of my nute mix for that week and just leave them covered, then use when i need? Or would they need an air stone to keep some air and circulation?

Just to...

Best way to keep nutrient mix “clean”


December 18, 2019 at 05:57PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog