Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My perfect and simple Aero Setup.

Hey guys, I built this little gittup a few months back and figured I oughtta show it off.

Its using the same totes I once used with the same lids but for DWC. The water would get too hot from such a low volume of 3-4gals and changing it was a nightmare. 3" net pots and hydroton.
So I set it up with a reservoir down below, going to ball valved manifolds in each one using 1/2" vinyl tubing and spray heads. They go in to the totes through a simple grommet and an elbow through it. Manifolds are...

My perfect and simple Aero Setup.

Popular posts from this blog