Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First Ebb & Flow

I'm setting up my first E&F system. I will be using a 600w HPS bulb in a aircooled hood. A 4x4 flood table will be used. I will grow in SOG.

1. How big (or small) should the netpots be?

2. How far up on the flood table should the water level go? I'll be cloning in to Grodan plugs and then use hydroton in the netpot.

3. I've been trying to find solid info on how often to feed them but there doesn't seem to be a concensus on it. Should I go with 3-4 times per light cycle?

Been growing in...

First Ebb & Flow


November 14, 2019 at 07:16PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog