Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Sick of Root Rot can I convert my RDWC to some other system?

Hello lads, I have a diy RDWC system with airstones, just like the current culture ones. I had root rot in my firts grow and have had it ever since to some extent, just getting a bit fed up now. Lost full grow after full grow with a few decent grows in between. I now have 10 plants with the rot again due to the 3 day hot UK weather spell, came on in 2 days and crippled them. I can't really afford to buy or run a water chiller but res temps are not to bad 22 max in summer. I am running...

Sick of Root Rot can I convert my RDWC to some other system?


October 07, 2019 at 03:31PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog