Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Need help to find out if is root rot

Been a long time since I did an areo grow. Doing 1 min on 6 to 7 min off. The one on the left seems to wilt if i go 1 on 5 off. I am using botanicare and am using liquid karma i know that can make the roots a little darker. They dont feel slimy butim unsure on that. I have hydrogaurd in the rez. Rez temp has been 68 to 72 now with iceprobe its down at 63. Ph is 5.9 6.1 meter is a little wanky have a new one coming. These are the mothers for a start so i. Scared lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !