Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Reuse hydrophonic water

Hi,

First post here :)

I'm setting up 3 rdwc systems that will hold about 200 liters of water. Right now I have tap water where I have the plants, but for winter they shut of the water for 5-6 months so it wont freeze. Theres a tap outside that I can fill and carry the water 500 meters, but a; that would suck and b; some people might wonder why I am carrying all that water every week. :p I am looking into if its possible to reuse the water somehow?

I've found some articles about using RO...

Reuse hydrophonic water

September 28, 2019 at 09:40AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog