Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC Bucket Size?

I've grown in FF soil and also in coco. I'm thinking about moving to a RDWC setup... I already ordered a 1/4 water chilling, and 2" uniseals. Now I'm just trying to get the rest of my supplies. To get to my question, I'm debating on whether to go with eight 8 gallon square buckets vs eight standard 5 gallon round buckets in a 4x8 tent. Any pros, cons, difference in using one over the other other than cost?

September 04, 2019 at 04:12AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog