Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First time grower DWC High Temps need some advise!

Hey! First time poster here hoping to get some advise towards how i should handle my situation/future of my growth.

I bought a complete growing kit from ebay at the start of summer: (Currently am not able to post a link, due to first timer here. I have a 120x120x210 tent with a 600w hid light)

I am currently struggling with controlling temperature in my grow tent. I have around 31-33* C after running some hours, the leafs are curling upwards which are sure signs of heat stress, but after...

First time grower DWC High Temps need some advise!

September 03, 2019 at 11:12PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog