Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Am I watering too much or the wrong way in coco?

So question.... I’m only in 1 gallon pots right now but I can’t figure out my watering. So currently I’m feeding my biggest girls 750 ppm. I don’t see signs of nute burn but my runoff was 1180ppm. Now here’s the thing my biggest plants take 2 days to dry out by the second day my pots are really light... now when I water them it’s take me just under a gollon to get run off ... when my run off occurs I’m getting like 1180 in ppms... so then I add more nutrients solution (lower ppm solution) as...

Am I watering too much or the wrong way in coco?

Popular posts from this blog