Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Rockwool ph/ ec rising

For the people who have experience with growing in rockwool, is it normal for my runoff ppm/ ec / ph to rise?
If so, what should I be looking at for a normal/ acceptable range?
I just started some rockwool clones in the 6x6.
I originally had the cubes soaked at 5.8-5.9 ph and around 1.6ec.
When I checked my runoff today (it’s been 1 week since I soaked the cubes) my ph was 6 and my ec was 3.4. Is that normal?
I thought I read that if the ppm/ ec shoots up higher with runoff than that...

Rockwool ph/ ec rising

August 25, 2019 at 05:17AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog