Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ph meter issue with submersible water pump

So I'm running a 4 site rdwc with a submersible water pump running waterfalls to each site from the res. I have 3 different cheap ph pens (not ready to bite the bullet on an expensive one yet). When I try to test my ph in my res I get errors and misreadings, however if I drop that same meter into a plant site bucket I can get actual readings with no issue at all.

I'm wondering if anyone has run into this issue or could speculate on what's going on. I also have a tds meter that takes...

Ph meter issue with submersible water pump

August 17, 2019 at 09:27PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog