Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Flood and Drain with Coco

Hey there, is anyone here running flood and drain with coco? I haven't used coco much, just for top feed DTW.

I am very adept at running flood and drain with hydroton and wondered if there are any changes other than pH being at 6.0 when using coco?

With expanded clay pellets I am flooding once every 4 hours when the lights are on. Should I use the same schedule with coco? or should I go every 5 or 6 hours?

Is there any issues with floating pots or anything like that?

Thanks!

August 15, 2019 at 09:17AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog