Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Vegging Regular seeds Q

Whats up guys?

So usually i’ve been running just Fem seeds so I don’t have to mess with males, but there’s a lot of genetics that are just regular.

I veg in trays filled with hydroton and my nute solution and have my girls in 4 in rockwool( Started in roots riot plugs or 1 inch rockwool) Then vegged in there for 4/5 weeks.
They are then brought to their RDWC buckets and obviously stay their through flowering.

(I have 2 reg seeds in with my other vegging right now)

What’s the best way?...

Vegging Regular seeds Q

July 30, 2019 at 08:35PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog